University data indicates that using Multimin 90 before breeding shortens the calving season.
If a 100-cow herd treated with Multimin 90 yields 12 more calves born within the first 20 days of the calving season, as shown in the Kansas State University study, then 12 more calves gain 2.2lbs/day.
That is 528 more pounds to sell at weaning
A study showed 93% overall pregnancy success in heifers that were treated with Multimin 90 thirty days prior to timed AI and exposure to bulls. The control group of heifers that were not treated with Multimin 90 saw only 83% overall pregnancy success.
University data indicated…
– Tim Todd, Green Mountain Angus Ranch, Ryegate, MT
– Guy and Kyle Colyer, Colyer Hereford Angus, Bruneau, ID
– Jonathan Lee, Lee Dairy Farms, Englewood, TN
– Danny Poss, Poss Angus. Scotia, NE
– Galen Fink, Fink Beef Genetics, Randolph, KS
Studies available upon request.